April 01, 2011

blog design: truly madly beauty

what i did ♥
created numerous header concepts specific to specifications with photographs of Aysha using photoshop, sourced and edited a selection of backgrounds to choose from, created numerous button concepts for small sidebar menu, made button images roll over to another image to create the illusion of a regular text link, transferred full blog design to Truly Madly Beauty admin and ensured full ease of use for Aysha.


 click image to enlarge

what aysha said ♥
"I knew for a while that I wanted to vamp up the look of my blog & make it nicer looking & my own, as it was looking a tad…blah! But unfortunately I am completely & utterly useless when it comes to computers! Just mention html codes to me & I break out in a sweat! Thankfully though the lovely Abby came to my aid :) I first heard about abbzzw designs from the awesome Steph over at Topshop Princess, whose blog looks utterly fab, everything from the header to the layout, so after asking her how I could go about working on improving the look of mine, she kindly directed me to Abby!


It really was such a pleasure speaking with Abby via email, she was so kind & professional & gave some great advice, throwing me many ideas that could work for my blog as well as listening to the ideas that I’d had in my mind as well. I wanted to achieve a vintage-y feel to my blog, with a nice looking background, pictures & header & she did just that! On her suggestion we decided on going for the subtle grey background which I love, as black was definitely too harsh looking & I totally adore my new header which she designed pretty much spot on to what I wanted! I was extremely impressed with everything, not to mention her fantastic prices! I absolutely love my new blog design & there is no way I could have got it without her! Would recommend her to everyone in a second!

Thank you so much for all your help sweety :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment