July 31, 2011

blog design: friday is forever

what i did ♥
created numerous header concepts using a variety of techniques and patterns, used same cherry blossoms to create sidebar background, chose a light grey for main background compliment design without drawing too much attention away from posts column, implicated colour theme through out the links, text and titles, moved pages menu to align directly with header and fit together, ammended pages menu to be shorter and centred, created about me section including image rollover change, transferred full blog design to friday is forever admin and ensured full ease of use for Sarah.


 
click image to enlarge

what sarah said ♥
"I was getting really bored and frustrated with my plain blog design and Abby has totally transformed it for me. I am so pleased with the results! Abby has excellent communication throughout the whole design process and this allows you to include a lot input each step of the way. She frequently checks in with you to see if you are happy with the way things are going and she doesn't mind changing things either. I'm so glad I chose abbzzw design and I would recommend her to anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment